Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Lists

Well the list thing was a good idea, I went back and read what I listed and now I can cross off a few of the things on it.

  1. Churndash blocks are now pieced, ready for the flower appliques.
  2. Block Lottery blocks are done and ready to mail. (not even due till the end of the month!)
  3. Row Robin is done and sent to next person (thanks mom for the help)
  4. One more Project Pink top set together.

I am happy with the progress I'm making on things since I have been gone so much lately and this week I seem to be working more, (monday day, last night, and 2-8 tonight)

To do list....

  1. Row Robin #2
  2. Finish Disappearing 9 patch
  3. Valentine Happy Block quilt
  4. St. Pat's Happy Block quilt
  5. Project Pink quilts

I also have another customer quilt I got monday night, I am going to have to start quilting! I just dread the thought of going out to the cold studio right now, guess I'm out of the habit and I just don't feel like hauling wood either!

No comments: