Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It was a long week......

I'm hoping to catch up from last week.....it sure seemed like everything was going on at once. I took my MIL to the hospital last thursday, they sent her on to the big one down the road to have her gallblatter taken out, so we spent time with her friday and saturday, Kevin went to pick her up sunday. I worked saturday and sunday. (first days back since early December) Brad went to winter camp, grandma took him friday night. Kristin and Josh had a speech meet saturday. (Josh tied for 1st in humouros in Jr. Varsity) Sara stayed at grandma's saturday. (Thanks grandma!) Kristin picked up Brad suday and they all had youth group sunday night. I have sick horses so last night we went to get med's and to the grocery store, I made soup for MIL. This morning I took her back to the Dr. for a checkup..........whew! Now I'm heading down the road to my mom's, she had me pick up 6" tile for a project and she wants to finish it so I'm going to deliver them and spend a little time. It's blowing snow so my truck is going to stay parked, I don't like to take any chances in that thing and blowing snow is a big chance! I have a row robin to put together this week, lottery blocks to send off, sewing bee prize to mail, cards to mail, and some quilting to get too. I do think this week will be better than last week........

No comments: