Wednesday, February 20, 2008

my favorite puppy


Kara is my favorite puppy.....of the moment anyway. I love them all, it's hard to choose just one, and they all do something different to get your attention. Joey follows me around and sits by me just waiting for me to pick him up. Chip is shy and kindof stays back, but loves to be held and petted. Kara is so bouncy and wild....she wiggles the whold time you hold her trying to lick your face. She is in love with our cat Stormy, they play and wrestle all the time. The puppies have been good for the cat, she is a much better kitty now and she is learning to keep her claws in when she plays. I think the cat will be lonley when the puppies find new homes. (I know I will) We take Katie to Omaha this weekend, her new family is so excited, and I get a trip out of the deal!

No comments: