Thursday, February 28, 2008

lost camera

I finally have some quilts to take pictures of and I can't find my camera......I am hoping it's still in my daughters car. But of course her car isn't here for me to check, ughh I can't win.
I stared up the quilting machine last night after a two and a half month break. Oh it was cranky! I think I finally got the bugs worked out and this morning it was going well except it didn't like the border fabric on Maxine's quilt. The quilt is a blue angel quilt for her niece who has cancer. The cancer is terminal so this was a rush job. I will deliver it back to her today so she can bind it. When I do these quilts (rush jobs because of tragedy or sickness) I always feel blessed that I was asked to help. I am very thankful I am able to help in such a way that brings comfort to others that are hurting. I am also thankful I am healthy enough to keep up with the sewing and quilting I love to do.

I got a heartstring quilt done! Ok I got it quilted, now it's off to someone else to bind and donate. I will post pic's soon, like today when I finally find that camera!!!

No comments: