Monday, February 25, 2008

rain turned snow

The rain turned to snow before I got the corn hauled, it was hard to see north when I came to crossroads. Kev called and said the parking lots are slick but the highway is fine so far. I've been cleaning and sorting, (watched tv and ate lunch too). Kristin started a baby quilt for her teacher last night, she went to my shop and found flannel in pastel colors. One print had sheep on it so she is appliqueing a large lamb onto blue background, I'm guessing the sheep print will be border or back, I am letting her do the project herself. I know I have quilts out in the shop ready to quilt but it's her teacher and she wants to give it so I will let her do it. Besides she is a good enough quilter to handle it. I would add a pic but I think my camera is in the back seat of her car and it's parked at school. I on the other hand don't seem to know where my machine is because I can't seem to sit down to it lately. I have lots of projects, just no ambition. Maybe that will change when I get the housework caught up. HAHAHAHA

No comments: