Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Making lists....

Guess it's time to make lists of things to do, I can't seem to stay motivated once I am home. Oh I can think of all kinds of things I should do while I'm away from home but once I am here I forget. This seems to be as good a place to make a list as any, maybe I will be more inclined to actually follow thru with my plans if I write them down and look at the progress.

  1. Row Robin for Stashbuilders
  2. Next months Lottery Block for Stashbuilders
  3. Churn Dash blocks for O. Quilters
  4. My Block Your Fabric 1st block
  5. Just a Buck Block for Quilt shop

and about 6 quilts for other people. I also have pink Heartstring quilts to work on........hmmmm

In the mail today I recieved the last of my Block Lottery December blocks, the purple and green on white is really nice, now all I want to do is play with those blocks. I also recieved Lisa's Row Robin , it's brights and it's fun! It will be fun to work on. I did mail January's Block Lottery to the winner, my Iris cards and sewing bee prize. So I guess I did get something done today!

No comments: