Thursday, November 20, 2008

just a few....

This pic is some of the many quilts that have been donated to charity by me or my friends. I really wish I would of kept track over the years now, I know the numbers are in the hundreds for all the charity quilts I've had a part in creating. Tonight I set and watched TV (not normal for me) and I made a scarf to send overseas to Kosovo. I also finished a bright pink one that I need to make a matching hat for a present. I work tomorrow at The Quilters Candy Shoppe and then the weekend is free. I'm hoping Kev gets all his repairs made and they can finish picking corn without me. Right now the grain cart is broke and so is my truck so the only way to haul corn out of the field is with the gravity wagon and the bins are so close to full that there is no way the rest of it will fit in them. Kind of crazy around here this week......

No comments: