Tuesday, November 25, 2008

quick and easy

This is my quick and easy baby quilt. I fell in love with this FQ in the middle and thought it would make a great boy baby quilt. I tried to do it all with FQ's as a challenge to myself.....almost possible. I have the directions written down and the steps photographed, someday I will type it up all fancy....I think it makes a great gift size or would be simple enough to mass produce as charity quilts. I have made another just like it and have 3 or 4 more cut out. I love to do simple quilts in different colors just to see the possibilities.

I'm tired of cleaning for Turkey day.....tomorrow will be a looooooooooooooong day!

1 comment:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Cute quilt.
I'm glad we go to Laurie's for Thanksgiving. It's bad enough I have to clean & cook for Christmas!
I'm such a bum.