Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Zoo

I guess I should of mentioned where the animals went in my earlier post. Most went to Colorado Springs to a refuge. Fred the Camel is moving to Wayne with a nice family with kids and I haven't heard where the last three tigers are going, just waiting for final plans to be made. I'm very glad they have found new homes, AND the boss can get some much needed rest. He has been working everyday for the past few years thou everything and he needs a break!

It's snowing........put a stop to harvest for the day, this has been a long fall and I'm ready to be done with it all. Lots of breakdowns and my jobs have put us behind. Today I'm going to go to the studio and quilt my brains out, not that there is a lot to quilt out so I better be careful and not overdo it...hehehe!

No comments: