Saturday, November 22, 2008

weekend

Not a lot going on this weekend I guess, heading to the grocery store with Sara. My little Turkey day hostess needs to learn how to shop for her groceries I think. Check out mom's blog for Sara's hostess present, it's so cute! http://flicshasews.blogspot.com/ My mom is awesome! I am looking forward to having company but not looking forward to cleaning house!
I will lock myself in my studio later today for some power quilting, lots to get done for other people's presents! I have a few ideas I want to do also so I better get moving on it! I watched TV again last night with the family (sci-fi night) and made another scarf, this one is dark grey. I'm down to putting fringe on it and making a hat to match. I timed myself and with watching TV and a snack break it took 3 hours to make the scarf. I don't think that's to bad for almost self taught not sure what I'm doing kind of crochet. All I know is I can sew a heck of a lot faster!

1 comment:

Flicsha said...

Jennie I did teach you how to chain and the basice stitch! Mom