Wednesday, December 16, 2009

few thing done

Hey I finally got my brother's gift quilted.(last years) it's big and it's heavy, should keep him warm with the flannel on the back. Now to find the binding.................(yes that is drunk devils with kegs and beer mugs on the fabric)
I quilted this one for Mom to give to her Uncle in Florida, it's going in the mail tomorrow.

This one is for her Aunt, I know my mailing is getting a bit late for Christmas but I know my mom will bind late night if she has too, it will be done for gift giving.


This is what has been going on at my house the last week, well since the 4th anyway, the top is finished as of tonight. Time to set the cooktop and finish the base cabinets.
I had a tooth pulled Monday, uggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh! So needless to say I don't feel to good this week. I did work at the quilt shop yesterday, but today I spent it in bed. I guess I'm not a tough as I'd like to be and it caught up to me today. I did get some quilting done tonight and that was good because I'm running out of time! Tomorrow is a full day with the shop then the bar, and back to the shop on Friday......no more quilting till Saturday.



1 comment:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

That's one big island. Just think of all the things you can set on there.

Ouch!! Getting a tooth pulled is never fun..........but much easier to pay for than a root canal & crown.