Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday

Hard to get back into the groove of things after the weekend. I had a really nice weekend and now it's time to get my act together and get a few things done but I have no motivation. Friday night we went to Co. Bluffs to a surprise B-day party for our friend Tom. It was a total surprise and a lot of fun. His wife is taking him to Datona Beach FL this week, that was the BIG surprise! On the way home we stopped at Lowes and bought stuff to make an island for my kitchen. So yesterday morning we hopped back in the truck and went to Norfolk to pick up a few more things for it. We found a gas cook top on sale (Kev really wanted one) so he tells me by Christmas it should be done. I still have to find bar stools for it, I am also moving my round oak table into the dining area and taking my large kitchen table to my studio. I am looking forward to having that table out there to put a large cutting mat on and still have room to lay things out on.

Last night I worked, Kev came in and tended bar while I went to my FCE party, the food was soooooooooo good! Oh can those ladies cook! It was a very nice party, just hated that I had to run off back to work. (it was a practical gift giving event.....we're all getting old and who needs a lot of nicknack's, blankets, towels and food ruled the night!)

So after my busy weekend it's time to get moving and clean house and sew!

No comments: